Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
Hotel Brand Proposal – Assignment Project
Objective: You work for a hotel chain. The purpose of this assignment is to design,
create and deliver a proposal to the CEO of your hotel chain, pitching your new hotel brand for the
chain, in other words, a new type/style of hotel for the chain. For example – How IHG created the
Hualuxe for their target Asian Traveller Market. This new brand will be based on a target market you
will select. This proposal should include as part of your submission a brochure, website, pamphlet, social
media site etc. Be creative! Your proposal must provide the following information and really appeal to
your selected target market.
Based on your target market of your new hotel brand, you will produce a proposal for the chain’s CEO
containing the following information:
1. Chain: (Chain & 2 or more Connections with Target Markets) Choose a real hotel chain that your brand would fall under. Briefly describe why this new brand would be good for the chain.
2. General Information:( Information Included with 3 or more things not listed in assignment )Overall information about the new hotel. Such as how many guestrooms? Is there meeting space? What type of hotel is it? Restaurants, special attributes and anything else that is important to sell this idea to the CEO.
3. Locations:( 3 Locations Listed, and Described and connections to Target Market)Explain where your brand would open its first hotel. Choose 1 city and research why this particular target market would book at this hotel in this city. Examples of why this city is a good choice may be things like what it is known for, activities already in the city, or nearby
attractions that the Target Market may be interested in. Make sure you research the cities that
you would build in, to make sure it would appeal to your target market. Be specific so the CEO
understands why those locations are important for the brand to be represented in.
4. Target Market:(Customer Outlined, Described, and connections to Target
Market )Who is the key customer for this new brand and why? Why is it important to
build a hotel for this market and what 3 things about this hotel relate directly to this clientele.
5. Competitors:( More than one Competitor, and Described)Who are this brand’s competitors? Research other hotel brands currently in existence to see if this is a new target market, or has another brand already gone after this
6. What’s Inside:( More than 3 Attributes Listed and Connection to Target
Market) What attributes are associated with your brand, which would make target market
want to book this hotel over others? Name at least three attributes and why they connect your
brand to the clientele.
7. Check in: (Creative Check in / outIncluded and would excite the
Target Market)Every great brand has a unique check in. Explain a customized check in of what the
guests can expect when checking in to this hotel. Make sure it reflects your target market.
8. Creative:(Listed 2 things, Described and Connection to Target Market )List 2 things that make this brand different and creative from other hotel brands. This could be ANYTHING!
9. Organizational Structure:(Includes 15 people in Organizational Chart and
Includes 1 department specific to your brand ) What would the organizational structure look like for this hotel?
Please make organizational chart and include it in proposal.
10. Logo and Slogan: ( Has Logo, slogan explanation why they were created )Create a logo and slogan for the brand that appeals to your target market, make sure you include this branding throughout your proposal.
Do not copy / paste from the internet or other submission as this will result in a zero grade.
There are several groups pitching their brands to the Chain CEO, make sure yours stands out and really
connects to your target market.
You will select one of the following Target Markets:
4) Food Lovers
7) Ski Enthusiasts
9) Beach Lovers
10) Pet Owners
12) Music Lovers
13) Movie Lovers
14) Water Park
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.