Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Make sure APA Style
– 7 full pages
– 6 sources ( 4 outside sources, 2 book)
– Due 24 hrs
– Professor use Turnitin
– Link of the book ( https://b-ok.cc/book/18707483/6ddfbb) Download as pdf.
Warby Parker is an American online retailer of prescription glasses and sunglasses, based in New York City. Warby Parker primarily sells products through its website, but also features retail locations across the U.S. and Canada.
If you are not familiar with this retail store, visit their website https://www.warbyparker.com/
Answer the following questions:
1. In what ways can a newer, smaller competitor “punch above its weight” by taking advantage of the Internet? How can the Internet be applied as a tool to help businesses avoid some of the costs associated with doing business following more conventional or “old school” approaches? How do you see the balance of power in industries like the eyewear industry shifting as customers become more comfortable buying eyewear online?
2. What impact does Warby Parker’s decision to donate a pair of eyeglasses for every pair purchased from them have on customers’ perceptions of the company? How does Warby Parker’s focus on being a great place to work influence how the company is seen in the market?
3. Problem Solving. As an operations management consultant, you’ve been contracted to help a large, traditionally configured clothing company – Marquee Clothes – to become more Internet enabled and competitive in light of customers’ shopping habits, attitudes, and expectations. The company has a well-established supply chain infrastructure, currently has more than 50 retail locations, and has been in business for more than 20 years. Over the last several years, with increasing numbers of mall closings, the business has had to shut several of its stores and is seeing much of the foot traffic that traditionally was its bread and butter start to decline as well. Sales have been off the last three quarters, and the 56-year-old owner of the privately held company is concerned that she’ll have to close more stores if things don’t turn around. She’s been convinced by her college-age daughter that in order to compete, the company is going to have to undergo a makeover and become a twenty-first-century player, with a fully fleshed-out approach and strategy. What should she do? What are some of the first things that you’d advise? What steps need to be taken to help take Marquee Clothes fully into the twenty-first-century?
4. Further Research. What’s happening now with Warby Parker? What kinds of things is the billion-dollar company doing to stay ahead of other competitors and make headway in the eyewear market? What kinds of steps has Luxottica taken to defend itself against Warby Parker’s disruptive tactics?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.