Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
Explain how you performed your research for the project with the use of a minimum of 5 different research sources. The names of these research sources can be a website, a book, an eBook, a journal or a newspaper article. Do not give the website URL address in this section. Only state the names of the research sources you have found so far. The following are a list of questions you may use as a template for writing this section of the research project.
1. What libraries and databases did you use to perform your research on the ethical challenges of Uber?
2. What keywords did you use to find sources for your research on the ethical challenges of Uber?
3. What is the name of the sources of information that will be helpful in your understanding of the differences between an independent contractor and an employee? Which database did you use to find this source?
4. What are the names of 2 sources of information you feel will be helpful in your research in understanding better the debate on the ethical classification of Uber drivers as independent contractors instead as employees? Which database did you use to find these sources?
5. What is the name of a source of information that you found that helped you to better understand the differences between the ride sharing services of Uber and the services of the taxi industry? Will this source of information or any other source of information help you in your research in explaining whether the Uber time sharing service is ethical for the taxi industry? What is the name of the database that helped you to obtain this source on the ethical responsibility of Uber’s time sharing service?
6. What is the name of a source of information that you found will help you in your research on the ethical responsibility of Uber to the safety of their customers even though Uber drivers are independent contractors. What is the name of the database that has helped you to obtain a source of information on the ethical responsibility of Uber to the safety of their customers
Part II: Relevant Research Pertinent to Solving the Problem (two to three pages)
In this section you will investigate legal considerations to determine how to handle employees who may have a disability. For your first draft, research and write the questions to the answers below. For the final submission of your paper, you must
Explain the topic of this project and your purpose for this research project
Give a brief description on the history of Uber
Describe what is ethics and it importance for this research project
Define ride sharing
Define taxi services
What type of services does Uber provide: ride sharing or taxis services ? Explain your response
Is there an ethical challenge with Uber’s ride sharing?
For the next ethical challenge, what is the difference between an independent contractor and an employee?
How have some courts defined the status of the drivers of Uber: employees or independent contractors?
Are there any incidents that have occurred with Uber drivers that pose an ethical challenge for the Uber company?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.