Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Finish Austen’s Persuasion
n 500-600 words, answer two of the following questions (about a paragraph for each):
ANSWER ONLY 2 OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1. What does the novel suggest about the nature and role of feeling, the dangers of feeling, or the relationship between gender and feeling? What does it suggest about appropriate ways of expressing and/or representing feeling?
2. What does the novel suggest about making appropriate distinctions between the private and the public? Where do we see public space (or behavior) contrasted with private space (or behavior)? Where do they overlap or interfere with each other?
3. How does the novel explore tensions between economic motives and moral behavior?
4. In the novel, what are the effects of class prejudice, or of pre-conceived principles in general?
5. Thinking of various characters, at what point does “pride” become “vanity”? When is it wise and proper to assert yourself, or to efface yourself? What is the proper role of self-esteem? Does the novel contrast true vs. false sources of self-esteem? What are the social and psychological effects of over- or under-valuing the self?
6. According to the novel, who deserves to have moral or social authority? How should authority be exercised? How much respect should an individual have for authority?
–Does “tradition” have value in and of itself? What are the competing claims of the old vs. the new? Can they be resolved?
7. The novel contains at least one important repetition (Wentworth repeats his proposal to Anne). What does the novel suggest about the personal, historical, or literary possibilities of repetition? What does it suggest about the relationship between repetition and difference, or sameness and change?
–Can time alone bring about change, or does change require action? What kinds of actions create change? How much change are people capable of making? What is the relation between change and revelation (discovering what was there all along)? What is the relation between personal and social change?
8. Could this novel be written today? What seems specific to the time period, and what might carry over to our own day?
Comments from Customer
don’t need the 500-600 words. please proceed with order of one page
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.