Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
Program Evaluation and Methodology
In this assignment, you will describe how to evaluate the program you identified in (Research Literature Review Paper-PLEASE ADD A THEORY). You will also determine the methodology for this program evaluation and indicate other details such as associated research questions, definitions of variables, sampling and data collection procedures, applicable instruments, and discussion of ethical issues pertaining to human subjects.
Using the program you identified in the Unit 3 assignment, Research Literature Review, design a program evaluation plan. Use the following outline:
• Introduction: State the topics that will be covered in this section.
• Organization descriiption: Describe the program or service (program focus, resources, population, clients served, and the theory of change). Include a descriiption of the stakeholders and evaluation purpose.
• Research questions and hypotheses: Revisit research questions and hypotheses established in the Research Literature Review.
• Definition of variables and terms in the study: Define your major variables in a clear and concise manner and distinguish between independent and dependent variables. Every variable that is identified in the research questions should be defined clearly in this section in terms of what it is and how it will be measured.
• Descriiption of the methodology (study design).
• Explain whether your study is qualitative, quantitative, or both and whether it is cross-sectional (single point in time) or longitudinal (more than one measure from the same people).
• Explain how you are going to determine the efficacy of your program (for example, pre-tests and post-tests, comparison to a similar group of people not receiving program services).
• Explain if you are comparing the group getting the intervention to any other group on the outcomes of interest (a control or comparison group).
• Explain if you are using more than one source of data to triangulate measures of your outcome of interest (for example, rates of participation, qualitative interviews, and a satisfaction survey).
• Explain why this method of program evaluation and methodology is best practice (as compared to other possible models).
• Sampling procedures.
• Distinguish between the population and your sample.
• Provide some basic demographic information that you would anticipate.
• State how many people are taking part in the study and how you will go about sampling them.
• Explain how the control/comparison group will be selected or how people are assigned to that group, if you are using a control/comparison group.
• Instrumentation: Do you plan to use a standardized instrument, or will you design your own? Why? Every variable that is addressed in your research questions and operational definitions should also be addressed in this section. Describe the validity and reliability of your instruments. Note that you must include at least one quantitative measure. Include your instruments, including any qualitative interview protocols, in an appendix.
• Data collection and procedures: Describe exactly what you plan to do and when. Explain how and when you will collect each measure, and how and when you will begin the intervention and for how long.
• Human protection: Discuss ethical issues pertaining to the method of program evaluation you selected. Discuss how you will address and minimize these issues. Include a sample informed consent (and minor assent, if necessary) as an appendix.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
• Resources: Cite any preexisting instruments that you choose to use and the textbook ( Grinnell, R. M., Jr., Gabor, P. A., & Unrau, Y. A. (2016). Program evaluation for social workers: Foundations of evidence-based programs (7th ed.). Oxford University Press), in referencing theory of change and organization stakeholders.
• Length of paper: 5–7 double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.