Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
HRM633A Seminar in Employee Relation
Answer the two below questions in an essay use APA format and be sure to sight at least 4 sources.
Here is the textbook to review
· 1st source that you use should be.
· Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining, 10th Edition
By: Carrell, Michael R.
Access the E-book via the link and login information below via vitalsource.com.
· Login information for the link above is
Instructions: (Answer both questions)
Question 5a) Why must labor and management be able to accurately determine the cost of wage proposals in contract negotiations?
Question 5b) Unions have long come out to support measures that 1) support social causes, such as gay marriages and funding for medical treatments, etc. and 2) laws that enhance their belief it will support worker’s rights. While this class does not promote/support any political viewpoints or groups, it is important to understand how politics plays a role in union and management business. It is further important for HR and management to know how to respond to these types of events. Recently, the San Francisco Teacher’s Union has taken a rather controversial stance with a historic vote to support Palestine in the Israeli-Palestine conflict, the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement. Now a Jewish parent is responding demanding the district hold the union accountable. One of the articles is below – there are others on the internet.
SFUSD Teacher’s Union endorses Israel boycott movement or use the link below to actual webpage.
• publish a fully developed essay answering: 1) Why costing the contract is important. Reference Q2) Is this legal for a union? Does it make a difference if it is a union who represents public employees? How might the union’s actions impact the the school district, the employees, students, families and other stakeholders? From the position of HR director, based upon research, give two to three ideas on how to manage this situation including what to say to the parent(s) and community. Ask yourself, is this a crisis for the administration and how should they proceed?
• Give examples supported with research.
• Be sure to use academic, peer reviewed articles, studies, trade journal source(s) published within 5 to 6 years beyond the course text to support your ideas – see grade rubric. A simple internet, .com, blog or web search in most cases is not academic. Please work with the librarians. Text with them.
• Don’t Quote Sources Unless Absolutely Necessary: Overusing quotations often causes more problems than it helps. For example, using a quote to make a point “jigsaws” the quoted point into your point causing the message to be vague, narrowly focused or overly generalized. Further, quotations often result in “sound bites” rather than explaining the main point(s) of the source. As a solution, the American Psychological Manual (APA) 7th Ed. recommends that students summarize the information in their sources (what is the main point(s) or purpose of the work?) rather than directly quoting from the author(s) because paraphrasing allows students to fit the material to the context of their paper to ensure the message is clear. Grading includes ensuring quoting is kept to a minimum and that the summarizing of the source is accurate and clearly connects to the students topic.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.