Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Construct a first body paragraph. In this essay, the introduction/conclusion will be written later. Use THIRD PERSON, please. Do not use I, We, My, Our, Me, Us, You, Your. Use They/Them/Their or simply refer to the subject: whatever people in that career are called (electricians, construction managers, chefs, teachers, doctors, etc.). Remember to mention the name of the career and the words EDUCATION and TRAINING in the first and last sentences and include answers to the following questions in the middle of the paragraph:
What type of degree is required to gain employment in that specific career field (AA, AS, BA, BS, MA, MS, Ph.D)?
• What is the specific name of the degree?
• Are there other lower-level degrees required before that final degree?
• Are there any types of certificates or other required training that is included in that degree or required for that career field?
• After obtaining that degree in that specific career field, are there any on-going or yearly continuing education requirements?
• Are there specific exams/licenses/documents required to be in that profession?
• How long do each of these degrees/certificates/exams/licenses/documents take to earn?
• In the State of Nevada, where can one earn each of these degrees/certificates or exams/licenses/documents? At a community college, a university or other location?
• How much does it cost to earn each of these degrees/certificates or exams/licenses/documents?
• Is education and training essential because the job market is competitive in this field?
• Are the educational programs limited entry or open to everyone?
• Are test scores required just to enter the program? If so, which kinds of tests are required?
Construct a second body paragraph:
ADVANTAGES (only include these if they are seen as good things in your field):
• Is the schedule flexible? Can employees work from home or just 3 or 4 days a week?
• Are employees valued and given recognition for their work?
• Is there ongoing training provided for free to employees to help them advance in the company?
• Do companies in this job field usually offer good benefits?
• Is long-term stability available in this profession?
• Do employees stay in this profession a long time?
• Is the pay great? Will employees who took out loans to get into this profession be able to pay back the loans within 3 years?
• Is the pay fair and equitable? Do men and women typically make the same amount of money?
• Are people of different ethnicities and race hired equally in this profession? Is it common to see a mix of people?
• Is the work environment safe?
• Are there protocols in place to prevent employees from being injured on the job?
• Are the customers easy to work with? Are they generally pleased with the service?
• Are co-workers easy to work with? Are there opportunities for social interaction?
• Are there any workplace benefits for day use such as spas, daycares, cafes, etc.?
• Is there anything else you can think of that celebrates this profession?
Construct a third body paragraph:
DISADVANTAGES (only include these if they are seen as bad things in your field):
• Is the schedule rigid/stressful? Do employees work overtime without getting paid?
• Are employees undervalued and not given recognition for their work?
• Is there ongoing training required that adds stress to employees?
• Do employees in this field get stuck at a certain level and not given opportunities to advance?
• Do companies in this job field reduce benefits or require high premiums or copays?
• Is long-term stability not possible in this profession due to burnout? In other words, is there a high turnover rate?
• Is the pay not so great? Will employees who took out loans to get into this profession take longer than 3 years to pay them back?
• Is the pay fair and equitable? Do men typically make more money?
• Is it common to see an unbalanced mix of people of different races/ethnicities/backgrounds?
• Is the work environment unsafe? Are there any physical risks associated with this profession such as lifting more than 50 lbs or working with chemicals?
• Are there not enough protocols in place to prevent employees from being injured on the job?
• Are the customers challenging to work with? Are they generally displeased with the service?
• Are co-workers difficult to work with? Is there a lot of social isolation?
• Are there any workplace problems that make the day longer?
• Are there mental health challenges (i.e. watching patients die, being forced to work 12-hour shifts and missing out on family time)?
• Is there anything else negative you can think of to report in this profession?
Construct an introduction paragraph. Follow this formula to construct an introduction for a 5-paragraph REPORT essay:
Sentence 1: Use a funnel method hook, which means to introduce a topic broadly in the first sentence. You could mention something about the vast number of career possibilities around the world.
Sentence 2: Narrow the idea from above by discussing one general field (i.e. culinary, engineering, medical)
Sentence 3: Narrow the idea from above by specifically mentioning several specific careers in the chosen field.
Sentence 4: Narrow the idea from above even more by discussing one specific career and its importance to the field.
Sentence 5: Provide a THESIS STATEMENT, which mentions the specific career and these three words: education, advantages, disadvantages.
Do not write the words SENTENCE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Construct a paragraph. Just make sure you have 5 sentences minimum.
Construct a conclusion paragraph. Follow this formula to construct a conclusion for a 5-paragraph REPORT essay:
Sentence 1: Re-state the thesis
Sentence 2: State the main idea of the first body paragraph
Sentence 3: State the main idea of the second body paragraph
Sentence 4: State the main idea of the third body paragraph
Sentence 5: Provide a final thought (prediction, advice, suggestion).
Paragraph length: 5 paragraphs with 5 sentences per paragraph minimum
• Page length: 2 pages min/3 pages max
• Outside Sources: No source work permitted; only original ideas/sentences.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.