Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Main topic: Malnutrition associated with specific health conditions.
Question given: What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
Article given to review: A poorer nutritional status impacts quality of life in a sample population of elderly cancer patients. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 19(1). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-021-01735-7
The requirement is to search for a current research article to support the topic and question given.
I have searched for an article and have attached the link: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12254-020-00672-3
“Malnutrition and cancer, diagnosis and treatment”
The following is the rubric requirements:
6. The paper must include the following headings:
a. Introduction and Key Points
• Defines the topic and question
• States why it is a problem
• Information presented in logical sequence
b. Article Search
• Conduct an article search
• The article must be current (less than 5 years) and from a credible resource (peer-reviewed or a reputable organization).
• List the database that you searched and list the terms and methods used
• Number of articles located – this is the number of articles that showed up in the results list for the terms you used
c. Article Findings – this is based on the article you found in 6(b)
• How it addresses the main topic
• Type of research conducted in the article selected (e.g., quantitative, qualitative, etc.)
• Findings of research conducted in the article
• Why this article was chosen
d. Evidence for Practice
• Summary of evidence
• How it will improve practice
• How this evidence will decrease a gap to practice
• Any concerns or weaknesses located in the evidence
e. Sharing of Evidence
• Who would you share the information with?
• How would you share this information?
• What resources would you need to accomplish this sharing of evidence?
• Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?
• Summarizes the theme of the paper
• Information presented in logical sequence
• All key points addressed
• Conclusion shows depth of understanding of topic
Please do let me know if you have any questions.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.