Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Outline an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing marketing practices.(CLO-2)
2. Demonstrate the ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors which influence consumer’s decision. (CLO-3)
3. Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. (CLO-4)
Part-A:Case Study Max Marks-5
Read the Chapter Case Study “P&G Segments its Market along Multiple Dimensions” from Chapter No- 9“Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning” Page: – 308 and 309given in your textbook/E-book – “Marketing” (8th ed.) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael Levy (2022) and answer the following Questions:
1. In addition to the list of options presented in this case, how else might a multinational, multibrand conglomerate like P&G segment its millions of customers? Use other ideas from the chapter to suggest other segmentation methods that could be used.(2.5 Marks)
2. What are the other emerging segments of consumers that would be attractive for P&G, such that it might start developing new product lines to appeal to them?(2.5 Marks)
Part-B:Critical ThinkingMax Marks-10
Reading required: – Read Chapter 10, 11, 15 and 17carefully and then answerthe following questions based onyour understanding.
1. Grocery chains such as Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets track consumers’ purchasing habits through store loyalty cards like Iktisab. These cards collect purchasing data and build consumer profiles. How can grocers like Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets use these data to create value for the firm and consumers?Chapter-10. (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
2. Identify a specific brand of your choice from the local marketthat has developed a high level of brand equity. What specific aspects of that brand establish its brand equity?Critically examine based on the concepts discussed in Chapter-11. Chapter-11 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
3. Coupons and rebates benefit different distribution channel members. Which would you prefer if you were a manufacturer, a retailer, and a consumer and why? Explain based on the concepts discussed in Chapter-15. Chapter-15 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
4. Some argue that retailers can be eliminated from the distribution channel because they only add costs to the final product without creating any value-added services in the process. Do you agree with this viewpoint? Are consumers likely to make most purchases directly from manufacturers in the near future? Provide justification for your answers based on the concepts discussed in Chapter-17.Chapter-17 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
Important Notes: –
• For each question, you need to answer not in less than 150 Words.
• Support your answers with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles etc.
• Use APA style for writing references.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.