Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
CONTENT FOR YOUR PPT ASSIGNMENT (UTILIZE YOUR WEEK 5 OUTLINE):
1. Introduce the company (e.g. name, type of business, its corporate structure);
2. Define and explain the core ethical dilemma confronting the company, with pertinent facts;
*this includes why it is an ethical issue;
*clearly define the dilemma; be clear as to the company’s situation and its ethical choices – the action the company chose to do and at least one other, different, choice it could have elected instead;
3. Identify, define and explain an ethical framework that supports, or is illustrated by, the choice/action the company made. In explaining the framework, include an example of how it works in making a decision.
4. Identify, define and explain a different ethical framework that the company leadership could have utilized in the situation to lead to a different result for the company. Explain specifically how the company effectively could have employed this framework. Also, in explaining the framework include an example of how it works in making a decision.
5. Include in your presentation a discussion of at least one legal issue the company faced or could have faced as a result of its decision. Examples from your studies in the course are: contract disputes; tort claim – wrongful death; tort claim – product liability; violation of a civil or criminal statute or regulation (which you must identify specifically); civil rights; employment issue.
6. Recommend: Lessons learned. What is a take-away from this case study for management of business operations? Recommend and explain at least one business practice for any business. In determining your recommendation consider the concepts we have studied this term. A good business practice recommendation can relate to any one or combination of these elements of the legal business environment. The company you have studied for this Assignment engaged in practices on an ethical basis that ultimately touched or affected all aspects of its management. Your recommendation must be a specific practice for any business to apply. It is not sufficient to just say something like “do it differently,” or “be ethical.”
7. References: Your references must be cited fully in APA7 format, except on your PPT slide it is not necessary to use a hanging indent or double space the list. As shown on the Grading Rubric Exemplary Level, more than 7 sources are necessary. At least 7 sources are required for the Accomplished level of the rubric. Please see the rubric’s requirement for including scholarly and peer-reviewed sources.
8. Review the Grading Rubric for an understanding of how your work will be evaluated.
COMPANIES – SELECT ONE (1) OF THESE CASE STUDIES FOR YOUR PROJECT
Ford Motor CompanyThe Pinto memo: “It’s cheaper to let them burn!” (2008, October 17). The Spokesman-Review. Retrieved from http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/autos/2008/oct/17/pinto-memo-its-cheaper-let-them-burn/
Boeing Italiano, L. (2019, May 19). Boeing acknowledges flaw in 737 MAX flight simulators. New York Post.
Purdue Pharmaceutical Alonso, J. (2021, February 23). Purdue Pharma deceptive research misconduct. Voices in Bioethics, 7, np. https://doi.org/10.7916/vib.v7i.7786
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.