Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Project Assignment – Thesis, Introduction, and Outline
Submit an outline document that includes a thesis statement at the top of the document, followed by a formal outline, an introductory paragraph on a separate page following the outline. Use of the APA template is recommended for completing this submission.
Novel: My Antonia by Willa Cather.
The thesis statement is the last sentence of your introductory paragraph, and is the last topic for the Introduction section of the outline.
Your thesis statement will guide the paper, so be sure to write a thesis that states what areas you will be covering in the paper.
As outlined in the requirements, you will be covering the theme of the novel and two of the following listed stylistic devices used by the author (dialogue, characterization, the point of view, setting, and descriptive or symbolic language).
Both the theme and the elements you will be covering should be included in the thesis statement.
Your outline content should contain the following items:
• An introduction section with a well-developed thesis, strongly supported with evidence. The introduction section should also contain the title of the novel and the author with a clear and specific theme of the novel plus two of the following elements to be examined in your paper (dialogue, characterization, the point of view, setting, and descriptive or symbolic language). Again, the thesis statement is the last sentence on the introduction section of the outline.
• A Body Section that details the important elements you have chosen. You might also want to include a short biography about your author in the body section of the outline. The body section of a formal outline is typically 3-5 or more Roman Numerals on the outline.
• A conclusion section on the outline for ideas on what you will include in the summary of your findings. A good conclusion will also remind the reader of the elements of the thesis statement that were presented in the paper but does not merely restate the thesis.
The outline should follow standard formatting, such as Roman Numerals, for each major section of the paper. You will want to use capital letters for each sub-section of the outline. Use numbers under the capital letters for additional information or resources used.
A comprehensive introductory paragraph aims for 6 to 8 sentences in length. Consider the following when writing your introduction:
• It is important to introduce the title of the novel and the author in the introductory paragraph.
• You might want to include background information on the author or the setting of the novel.
• If you struggle with writing introductory paragraphs, it is a good idea to begin the paper with a quote from the novel that illustrates the theme or another major point you are discussing.
• Conclude the introduction with your thesis statement.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.