Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
1. Assignment is a TurnItIn writing assignment. Upload your document successfully to complete your assignment
2. In order to avoid spelling errors, create the assignment in Microsoft Word
3. This is a research paper, please write in third-person and avoid opinion or first-person narrative (do not include “I, we, our”)
4. Paper requirements:
• Document must be:
o Times New Roman
o 12 font
o Double spaced
o Margins set to 1 inch on all sides (reset your Word default to be 1 inch, not 1.25 inches)
o No more than one line total for the header at the top of the page (name, date, class, assignment #)
o No extra spacing between paragraphs, lines, titles, etc., so set your default to in Format -> Paragraph -> Spacing -> Before: 0, After: 0 double spacing
• Save your document with “Name Assignment #” (EXAMPLE: LaPointe Assignment #1)
• Assignment must be well organized and include:
o Thoughtful introduction with a thesis sentence
o Paragraphs making up the body of the paper that address the questions (no extra spaces between paragraphs)
o Strong conclusion paragraph to summarize the major themes of the paper
• Errors in spelling and grammar will result in a loss of points
• Assignment must contain at least three full pages of text, APA citations on fourth page
1. Read all textbook chapters for Unit 1
2. NOTE: APA citations are required for this first paper. See the Scientific Writing Expectations document for more information
3. Turn to page 29 in the textbook, look at the prompt #1 under the “For Practice and Discussion” section
4. Take a screenshot of the article (URL + title + abstract) found through the Dupre Library EBSCO system, attach to last page of completed paper (after the reference page)
5. Complete prompt #1 and answer all the questions a-e in the body of the paper
6. Begin with an Introduction paragraph with a clear thesis
7. In the body of your paper, answer the questions clearly and fully in paragraph form (do not retype questions, but rather write a traditional paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion):
8. End in a concluding paragraph
9. Add separate reference page including APA citations of textbook and article
10. Add screenshot of the found article (see step 4 for specifics)
After uploading to TurnItIn, open your document to make sure that your paper has fully uploaded and that your Originality Report is very low. Please make any changes to your uploaded document as many times as necessary until the deadline. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm the successful upload or post of your paper or forum before the deadline. Please check your work immediately after uploading by re-downloading and opening your uploaded document to make sure all pages uploaded successfully. Failing to upload the document successfully (and checking by downloading and re-opening the paper) prior to the deadline will result in a 0.
Assignment #1 Points
Followed instructions (word count, paragraphs, formatting, etc.) 8
Introduction, thesis, and conclusion 8
Answered all questions clearly and fully 27
Used APA in-text and end-of-text references correctly 8
Successfully found and attached screenshot of article 5
Cited in APA the two sources 4
Points deducted for Spelling and Grammatical errors
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.