Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
You are to answer 2 out of the 5 questions. You may choose whichever 2 you would like. In preparing to answer any question, you should create an outline of salient concepts and select works that are exemplary of those points. Whenever you cite a work of art, you should include its title (always italicized), artist/architect and date. Part of your grade depends upon you not only choosing convincing examples that correspond to the concepts you are discussing, but also that you fully describe the pertinent features associated with that work. In other words, it is not sufficient to merely name a work of art without discussing its significance.
Each essay response should be at least 2 single spaced pages (1000 words) and include at least 6 works of art, in a cohesive essay format (ie, introduction, body, conclusion). Please combine both questions into one document for submission. Essays will be graded on content, grammar, spelling, and organization. Each essay will be worth 70 points, with the remaining 10 points reserved for grammar and organization, for a total of 150 points.
1. Why do we distinguish between the Italian Renaissance and the Northern Renaissance? What objectives did they share? What were their respective heritages in regard to visual culture? Cite and analyze specific works to demonstrate your ideas.
2. Discuss the great patrons of the Renaissance in both the North and in Italy. How did art serve their purposes as powerful rulers or families? Describe the regional ‘centers’ of artistic production that were created by the patronage. How does regional art reflect culture and location? Cite and analyze specific works to demonstrate your ideas.
3. Is there a discernible difference between the artistic production associated with the High Renaissance and that which preceded it in Italy? What aspirations changed during the brief period we define as the High Renaissance? Why did this shift occur? Cite and analyze specific works to demonstrate your ideas.
4. Examine the variety of meanings associated with the representations of the human body in Europe between 1200 and 1600. What different traditions and philosophies contributed to the human body being so frequently employed as a symbol? Cite and analyze specific works to demonstrate your ideas.
5. The Christian religion was significantly modified by the scholarly interests of the Renaissance, as well as movements within the church itself (the creation of new orders with innovative objectives). How are these changes in religious thought reflected in the art of Europe between 1200 and 1600? Cite and analyze specific works to demonstrate your ideas.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.